Colony Days – Saturday, Oct. 19th 2013
Only a few days now and Colony Days will be upon us for the 40th Colony Days Parade and the 100th anniversary of the founding of Atascadero. The Colony Days Committee has been working hard to make this event very memorable for all. Be a part of Living History in Tent City Re-enactment, See the Centennial Parade, Enjoy the Field Show and Drumline Competition. All are part of the Colony Days Centennial Celebration – Atascadero’s biggest event of the year!
Be ready for Colony Days on Saturday, October 19th, 2013.
- 7:00 AM – Lions Pancake Breakfast at the Sunken gardens
- 10:00 AM – Colony Days Parade and Festivities
- 10:00 AM – Tent City Historical Re-Enactment & Vendor Fair
- 11:00 AM Freedom Street Rods Vintage Car Show at West mall and El Camino Real
- 2:00 PM Band Field Show and Drumline Competition at Atascadero High School Stadium
and On Sunday October 20th Join us for the Federated Church Service Re-enactment – at 9:00 AM in Tent City